Tuesday, September 16, 2008

three feet lower than a cunt

so busy busy and tired tired but have notice i'm getting stronger!
at the gym on sunday i managed to do 3 sets of weights that i would have struggled to do 1 set of when i was tx'd...i'm sore today but again it's a good sore. and whatever i can do to tighten my body up before heading off to ibixa will help. luckily there is a gym at one of my hotels so i'll be having a post siesta training session as much as possible...being out there 8 days will hopefully give me a chance to get back in the swing of it.

and more on my ankle.
went to a 'do' tonight and sharleen spiteri was performing.
she used to kickbox with the same crew as me - i sooo wanted to tell her about my amaxing ankle story - but alas no luck. probably for the best lol, she might have thought i was some extra weirdo stalker after all these years!

anyway.
it feels like there is a warm breeze blowing on my ankle.
to the point i still keep thinkin that my desk neighbour at work has the heater on.
but no - its more like a psychic healing sort of warmth.
who the hell is sending vibes to my ankle though?

hello - it is the liver that needs the help!!!

3 comments:

Changedit said...

Dont think that there is anything wrong with your liver anymore, so the healing on the ankle is probably appropriate ... for all the boogy-ing you'll be doing in Ibiza :-)

By the way, I am going to take the crochet stuff with me too on holiday. Hopefully the Atlantic coast will also be warm enough for beach sessions. Tan here I come ...

You enjoy your time away, and I will be down in London middle of Oct for definite.

Hugzzzzzzzzzz
xxx

My Other Blog said...

Have a great time on your holiday! I should have taken a holiday when I finished treatment - instead, my daughter had twins!

magda said...

I have a strong feeling of heat on my left food sometimes as if someone was blowing hot air. Great psychic energies everywhere, from London to California