Friday, September 26, 2008

now i know...

back from ibiza with the sniffles...

not sure if i am just allergic to london now or if it is a bit of tattoo flu due to the lovely red lotus that now encases my red5 memorial tattoo for my dear friend sonia. it's lovely - but also the first work i've had done in over a year. didn't hurt, but i always get a bit snotty for some reason afterwards...and my blood must be getting back to normal as i didn't even bleed as much as most other customers despite my heavy intake of vitamins!

so now i know this i am booking in some botox and a major dental overhaul!

i loved ibiza this time alot more than i ever have.
most of my time was just spent alone, hanging out with neil at his amazing shop inkadelic, doing nothing but being in the way and reminiscing every once in awhile. was so good to be around someone that just gets it without subtitles. need more people like that in my life.

and that he has always been sex on legs doesn't hurt, lol!

soo...need a plan to get back there as soon as possible and get the rest of my body filled in with his luscious ink...until then, please pass the tissues.

my nose is seriously clogged up.

2 comments:

H. Heart said...

Glad to see you back on your blog. Nice that you had a good time.
Hugsxx
Humble

Changedit said...

welcome back, my lovely. cant wait to see the new ink (and the old one for that).

i got back today too, but too tired for anything else than a bit of reading.

xxx