Sunday, April 5, 2009

april fool


i've had so much to write but just not been in the mood to sit and type it all out...


things are all still up and down with the fiance, but at least now when it's down he is still communicating with me, so i am coping with it better. so hence i'm more able to blog today i guess. and as well as write, i've made it to the gym as well - i have a new workout routine that my lovely trainer joshua has made for me - trying to build myself back up and lose the weight that has been piling on...so already hurting, am gonna be really sore in the morning!


and that's not the only soreness i've got.

finally seem to be getting my first post-treatment post-depo period. and it doesn't feel right or like any of the other periods i've ever had...for one thing this bleeding is dark dark almost black, and chunky like a chocolate brownie. but with cramps that are alot less painful than any i've ever had in my life, ever. strange.


another strange thing is i seem to have some wierd post-treatment stigmata (see photo, those are old piercings). i've got a mark/bruise on my belly that looks just like an interferon shot mark. how strange is this? the fiance thinks its some sort of psychosomatic thing. i'm not sure what it is...its just wierd.

1 comment:

My Other Blog said...

WTF???
I know that as we age, our periods change. But WTF? Unfortunately, I have another friend (in her late 40's) who was forced to go to the emergency room after passing some huge clots, and women's periods, especially without pain, are not exciting to emergency room doctors. They sent her home, after making her wait for hours, and old her to call her own doctor the next day.
Maybe the stigmata-like thing is an insect bite?