Monday, May 19, 2008

lucky 13 - not

more and more i'm thinking that my daughter's idea is a good one...

she thinks that as i am spending at least 3-4 days a week lounging around the flat in my knickers, that i should set up some webcams and at least get paid for it - especially as my flatmate is a well known suicidegirl.

so this morn as i was wandering around the flat in my little black and white polka dot knickers with my nice black metal nipple rings and belly button jewelry - topless as usual - i started thinking yep, i should be getting paid!

so who wants a subscription, lol!

the fiance keeps sayin' how good i'm looking considering i'm 13 weeks into treatment.
i don't look good - i feel worse than i have since the beginning. i'm always exhausted and everything hurts...codeine is soooo my friend lately.

i can't wait til i can do more than work/sleep - missing my crochet projects!
...and i've got even more fishy ocean inspired patterns to be getting on with.

hope you are all having a good world hep awareness day.
unfortunately they weren't celebrating at aveda today - i forced myself out as i needed shampoo, but don't think i'm going to make it anywhere else.

1 comment:

Changedit said...

I think this is a marvellous idea about the live cam .... you would rake the dosh in ;-)

Those patterns are too cute and I have saved them as favs. Hopefully gonna get some energy back soon and start crocheting again. Totally knackered from wedding :)

Hugs
Fishy xxx