Thursday, January 29, 2009

one more day

i should really be packing to go see fishie right now but just soo tired from work that all i've managed to do is drink the rest of the pink wine left over from last night and text my nice punker ex...the one that also has hepC...i've still got his dogtags and i really want to return them to him before we both die - we both seem to be on the same self-destruction course right now.

i'm actually quite a mess and have double taken my prozac again to try to help me through the evening so i can hold it together long enough to pack...

worried as i'm quickly running out of my anti-d's and it's getting more and more difficult to get my rx for them. i might txt my hep nurse tomro and tell her i'm in a bad place to see if she can help me. fingers crossed.

and 6 months blood test first thing monday morning!

No comments: