Saturday, January 24, 2009

as cold as ice...

seems that i may not have come out of tx with my relationship unscathed...
the lovely fiance's redundancy has put so much strain on him that i dont know what to do to pull him out...and then something happened last night at home which just wasn't right. i went cold and i don't know how to deal with it all. i have absolutely no one to talk to about it and i realise that without him i am totally alone here in this country - but even if i moved back home to my family i would still be alone...i've just been gone too long.

he wont' speak to me and i just feel nothing.
i've txt'd him that i'll wait as i love him no matter what happens...

i've not felt this bad since the last half of tx.
luckily i'm still on the anti-d's.

want to get away next weekend but also want to make my hair red now it's growing back.

4 comments:

Changedit said...

damnit, u poor thing. and i am not anywhere near u for a chat. we'll do that in depth on the weekend. seems we both have a lot on our plate at the moment. the fiancée is probably in his cave right now, it's a terrible blow to have the rug pulled away under ur feet like that. i am sure he will come out eventually ... just be there for him when he does.

hugs & love

hepkittie said...

i'm going to try!

H. Heart said...

You're never gone too long. Your family loves you.
You also have your fellow hep-c and ex hep-c family here.
I'm glad you didn't stop the anti ds like I did and rebound like I did.
xxx

Changedit said...

I just remembered ... ur not alone in UK ... at the very least u got me. please dont even entertain the idea of going somewhere else. we love u! xxx